Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Few of My Favorite Things

 


1) Pink Mangano Calcite Palm Stone: A small piece of a large crystal collection. The weight of it sits nicely in my hand and is great for grounding me to reality. The stone glows under a UV light and reminds me that there is always more to everything than meets the eye. 

2) Tarot Mucha Tarot Cards: I started delving more into tarot this past year with the help of a friend. Tarot readings are a good way to recognize there is always a light at the end of the tunnel when you are facing adversity.

3) Glittery Gold Painted Rock: I found this on vacation by a river as a child and was fully convinced it was magical. I held onto it my whole life and even when I found out it was a painted rock someone had left, intentionally or not, I treasure the memory of the wonder it filled me with. 

4) Leather-bound Sketchbook with Gemstone: This is by far my favorite sketchbook I have ever owned. So much so that I haven't kept a single page with a drawing on it since I got it. I always seem to cut them out because I want to have a perfect sketchbook when I am done. I realize this is impossible, but I keep it around for the pretty cover anyway. One day I will know what to do with it. 

5) Assassin's Creed Valhalla for Xbox One: One of my favorite ways to pass time. It always inspires me to write, draw, or simply dive into a world where I can just be a viking for a while. The detail and designs in this game never fail to amaze me, and I always find something new and unexpected in the vast landscapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masking Tape Shoes